A Letter For You “Za” …


                Hai Za…how are you? I really miss you… But I’m already missing you

                Did you know, I’ve graduated now, two days ago
                Seven days faster than you, two years ago. Right?
                All of this is also because of you
Do you remember? One day in Maret 2011, you told me that you have to finish your study in 3,5 years. And you said if you have to get an “A” in your thesis.
                And yeah..you did it Za.. you’ve got it! for yourself, your parents, family, and your future
                I want to be like you
                My study finished in this 3,5 years, same like you
                But I’m not cleverer than you, I’m not got an “A” a In my thesis
                How about your career za?
                Your heart? Are still empty? Cause I know that you still alone, like me
I don’t know why, but I believe if someday we will meet each other
Either as a mate or not
‘Till today I still remembering you