DEAR MATE...



Dear mate…
I’m so confused about you, so.. I got asked where are you to the forecasters last night
Call me stupid, crazy, or ‘Syirik’ May be
I do believe with the existence of God, mate certainly met, said Afgan. And the people said that the ribs and the owners will never be confused
But last night..i just want to know, just for fun, I want to know when we meet, hey mate
Then..how about the answer?
He said that you’re so far away from me
I will have a relationship with someone first, before we actually found each other
and we will only dating for four months, before we were married on 5 July 2017
Hahaa…he (the forecasters) give me information about the date of my marriage..amazing
Let’s prove it!

He also said if you're really looking for me right now, ahh how happy to hear that
He said that we are in the same age, but the fact, I want you to older than me
We’ll see

He said if I was more talkative than you, and I will often create problems in our homes
Hahahaa

And one amazing, he said if the time of our wedding day, I was much more established than you, and my salary is also higher than you
How could my parents approve it????
How about your character? So lazy..you’re not a ‘workaholic’
So..should I ‘giving life to you’ and you are pregnant for me? It’s crazy! Hahaa
I can not wait to meet youuuu……

anyway, because the prediction..i’m not looking forward to you again, dear first love
I really give up the relationship with your girlfriend, get married immediately :DD
for what? Because I have shown a picture of you on the fortune teller and she said 'not you'. Not intend to shirk, at least he managed to make me not look forward to you (again)

And you Za, initially I intend to work in the same place with you, but now..not so
because he said, men of the same age, and it's definitely not you. although I wish you zaaaa: '

okay..at least if someday we (me and you zaa) meet each other, not me who chase you
because the forecasters said if the man who will be my mate is the new person, not from my past

Right now I find myself being confused about myself and what to do with my life after the graduation. I knew that I would come to this point of life, but I didn't expecting it so soon.
Looking for job, realizing dreams, and also look up the owner's ribs

WELCOME TO THE NEW CHAPTER OF MY LIFE ~~~~~~